• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan Super 250A?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tickhound93

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
One of the guys i work with needs a gas cap for his poulan top handle. I know it has a metal body, and is a 250, but i cant quite remember if its a Super 250a or a 250 automatic? somebody more profficient with old poulans will hopefully know what I am talking about? i will try to get the exact model down and post updates, but if you know what im talking about and have what i need let me know.

It's eazy to misread the model on some saws. I'll tell this one on myself the first time I misread one. I ask the saw shop owner how much for the Stihl 510, he looks at me and said that's a Stihl S10 lol! I gave him the $50 for his S10 and he handed it to me and said here is your 08!!!

One of the guys i work with needs a gas cap for his poulan top handle. I know it has a metal body, and is a 250, but i cant quite remember if its a Super 250a or a 250 automatic? somebody more profficient with old poulans will hopefully know what I am talking about? i will try to get the exact model down and post updates, but if you know what im talking about and have what i need let me know.
May be a s25.
No it had 250 on it, keep them coming guys!

Good thing you take other peoples more informed answers to heart, and don't insist that you're right.

I believe you need prescription glasses, notepad and pencil, and a better understanding of how to find information on the internet, and a little less of your ******** nature.

By the way, the thread I linked in my previous post where you were told repeatedly that your supposition, and erroneous information was wrong, yet you continued to insist you were right, really isn't any different than this thread.

Well i never actually did insist i was right, only that I knew which models it wasnt. The 25da thing i explained as a misreading of the d and o. I still know what I held was a 5 series saw, was just looking for more info. next time i will be sure to write everything down letter per letter as to avoid ANY confusion and hard feelings over a saw. I will watch my "******** nature" as you should watch how quick you jump on somebody's case. Fair is fair.

Good thing you take other peoples more informed answers to heart, and don't insist that you're right.

I believe you need prescription glasses, notepad and pencil, and a better understanding of how to find information on the internet, and a little less of your ******** nature.

By the way, the thread I linked in my previous post where you were told repeatedly that your supposition, and erroneous information was wrong, yet you continued to insist you were right, really isn't any different than this thread.
lol, Jonathan.
image.jpg

Well, would have helped out if you pointed out the 0 was really a d, but life goes on. Maybe incorporating that the supposed 250a is like saying i own a d46 stihl a little sooner would have made me catch it. At least you used my favorite quote from anchorman ha.

Back