• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan super 33

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modifiedmark
I have been giving that more thought. Any one have a kit carb looks like a Tillotsen?

A Rk-88HL kit will be the one you need. Get it running there kinda fun old saws. I just finished one up a few days ago.

There is not much to go bad in those manual oilers, just a O ring and most the times they just need the gunk cleaned out of the check valves for them to work again.

If you find you need crank seals and old saws a lot of time do, let me know and I have the numbers you need for replacements for them.

As for a selling price, I won't comment on that but just say its probably worth more in fun and hearing it run.

Modifiedmark
Thank You Mark I think I will keep it

Might as well..

You will still want to check the points in it, dress them, clean and gap.

Take two large screwdrivers and drive tight under the flywheel 180 degrees apart, put the flywheel nut back on the crank till its flush, then hit the nut flat with a hammer and the flywheel will pop off then.

Milkman31

Milkman31

ArboristSite Guru
Thank You I took it off the market. Started looking through my old stuff from 30+ years ago and think I found a kit for the carb. I also found some NOS gas/oil caps and air filters for Sachs Dolmar 120s + 114s I will get pics and offer them in the Christmas giving.
If you were to find two carb kits I would buy one for this one.image.jpeg

jbingham440

jbingham440

499606ab072a1f2cf306b19e1fdb785d.jpg

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Latest posts