"Powersharp?"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamradio

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
How does the "powersharp" or auto sharpening systems on saws work? Any pictures of them? I though Dolmar had one. BTW, how's the new avatar?

Avatar GOOD! Kawasaki GOOD. Me want!

:D

Nice size for an avatar - still shows the bike nicely, but not too big.

Did you know it was a KLR from me saying so, or looking at the pic? :D You don't want that pile. When I bought it for $250, I got ripped off. Someone beat the snot out of it, and destroyed the engine. Run with low oil and a cracked head. Frame was damaged, too. I bought a new used engine, head, frame, back fender, radiator scoops, etc. Almost have it driving (runs fine, cam cover is loose, and I can't get the carb to stop puking gas all over the place; float must be shot, but there are no holes in it. Looking at buying another carb for it, since this one has had numerous attempts at modification on it. Have to buy new tires, too. If you go in the "lets see them motorcycles" thread, you can see close ups of the bike, and see how bad it is. Needs new number plates, too, and I intend to paint the handguards dark blue. I'd like to make it road legal again. :D

Nevermind seeing the other thread; here's the pics-
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
hamradio said:
Did you know it was a KLR from me saying so, or looking at the pic? :D You don't want that pile. When I bought it for $250, I got ripped off. Someone beat the snot out of it, and destroyed the engine. Run with low oil and a cracked head. Frame was damaged, too. I bought a new used engine, head, frame, back fender, radiator scoops, etc. Almost have it driving (runs fine, cam cover is loose, and I can't get the carb to stop puking gas all over the place; float must be shot, but there are no holes in it. Looking at buying another carb for it, since this one has had numerous attempts at modification on it. Have to buy new tires, too. If you go in the "lets see them motorcycles" thread, you can see close ups of the bike, and see how bad it is. Needs new number plates, too, and I intend to paint the handguards dark blue. I'd like to make it road legal again. :D

Sounds like a case of: lift seat up, push old motorcycle out, drive new motorcycle underneath, set seat back down.

My friend gave me a couple old Hondas that were fun to ride around when I had them going. I should get back to them one day. Thing is I dumped the CB360 over and bent up the handlebar.

Chris B.

I hope so badly I get the 250 driving soon. :D 6 speed transmission. :D

hamradio said:
You don't want that pile. When I bought it for $250, I got ripped off.

Yeah, sounds like you did. I've made deals like that myself! :bang:

Actually, I wasn't wishing for YOUR bike, just a new one of similar type. I'm not a hardcorp dirt biker, so a street legal 250 suits me just fine. The dual purpose aspect of it is useful for me.

Back