Pro Mac 72

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybeargrylls99

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Picked up a super clean pro Mac 72. Italian made saw just wondering if anyone knows what this saw crosses too? Anyone know what bar mount this saw has? Also need felling spikes for it. Any help would be awesome.

I do not have a Pro Mac 72 (yet) but I do have the Titan 50, 57, and 70 models and they all use the D176 bar mount if I recall correctly.

I do have an IPL that lists both McCulloch and Electrolux part numbers, for the spike they show 538241169 which is a Husqvarna part number.

If you start to Google search I expect you can find a lot of information if you're willing to sift through it all. At least one source identifies the bar as a D009 mount but also lists it as fitting the PM55 and PM60 models which are certainly D176 mount models.

Mark

I do not have a Pro Mac 72 (yet) but I do have the Titan 50, 57, and 70 models and they all use the D176 bar mount if I recall correctly.

I do have an IPL that lists both McCulloch and Electrolux part numbers, for the spike they show 538241169 which is a Husqvarna part number.

If you start to Google search I expect you can find a lot of information if you're willing to sift through it all. At least one source identifies the bar as a D009 mount but also lists it as fitting the PM55 and PM60 models which are certainly D176 mount models.

Mark
Huge help. I should have a d009 and should have a d176. It doesn’t appear to be either but I’ll start going through bars. And the husqvarna part number is a huge help thank you!

Back