ProCut type chainsaw mill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNMIKE

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am wanting to build this type of mill without the trailer. Ive seen some neat pictures of less complicated mills on other sites but the picture size on most forums is so small its hard to blow them up and see much. Ive read all of the old posts here and still have some questions.

Has anyone built this type of mill that would be willing to send me some larger pictures and answer some questions?? THANKS

I am wanting to build this type of mill without the trailer. Ive seen some neat pictures of less complicated mills on other sites but the picture size on most forums is so small its hard to blow them up and see much. Ive read all of the old posts here and still have some questions.

Has anyone built this type of mill that would be willing to send me some larger pictures and answer some questions?? THANKS

Hi mike is this any good to you , there is actually a thread somewhere here with these pic's , that's where I got them . Doe's anyone know who's mill it was?

Hi Mike there is also this version by Dusty , this one is great because the bed is almost at ground level and look's quite simple to build , I reckon it is a great mill . Cheer's MM

I would be interested in talking to Dusty

Do you have any contact info on him? Is this the Dusty from KY on this board? t hanks

thanks matilda

I know Dustytools...for some reason that didnt click until now...I sent him a pm

Back