Promark chipper parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Promark CT-2

I had that same unit a few years ago. I wish I had never sold it, it was awesome for a 25hp chipper. That dump box was great as well. Handiest dang thing I ever had. You can swing the feed table to any direction. 6" hydraulic disc chipper with feed and reverse was very nice, now that I've usd several others (currently a 9" chuck n duck type) It even has a spot for a vacuum hose attachment for a leaf sucker. I sold the whole thing for $3k, or maybe $4k. I always wished it had a flip open top for top loading. Other than that, it was great.

this guy has parts for all promark chippers,gabdon industries 435 586-4912
i think the web site is gabdon.com..hope this helps all.

promark 310 chipper

Hello, 720.00 way to much i have a few on my shop floor ready to ship for 620.00 nobody know more about these unit than me. 435 586-4912

Follow-up on new feed roller

Here are photos of the new roller. Was unable to crack the mounting bolts so I got professional help – required “every trick in the book” (their words) including heat, impact wrench, etc.

Note magicman’s post above about having rollers in stock – wish I’d known that! Also, a local machine shop could fabricate from specs, and you might get continuous welds and more careful alignment between blade edges and the roller edge. As a result of slight edge-overlap on a blade or two, I couldn’t get a flush fit with the roller shaft plate on one side, which means the flat bolt heads aren’t seated exactly flush on that side. Still, the new roller turns with no obvious cant or wobble and the shaft alignment is fine, so good to go.

The shop found new bearings at a local marine supply in Astoria. Shop work & bearings added another $530, so $1,250 plus shipping, all told (the shop also cracked the chipper knife bolts and reversed the knives, and wired a new 7 pin connector to trailer wiring harness). Now the weird part: I counted the seconds that chipper was out of my hands; took pictures the minute I brought it home; backed it into the garage and still haven’t put the chute and shrouds back on to test it! Go figure (nexus of lazy & happy).

Thanks for the follow-up, John.

That roller looks like a serious feeder! I'm thinking maybe I need to mod my roller now, get it to feed better. Maybe get back in there with the welder to build up the teeth, then go back with the grinder and do some sharpening. I did it once, but only on a few teeth, and I didn't spend enough time on grinding.

promark /gravely 310

hi everyone im looking for the manual of promark 310, just bought a sencond hand one. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET IT.
And also can anyone tell me the difference between the ROTA KNIVES and ANVIL KNIFE.

thanks
leon:msp_mellow:

Back