Propane tank rental

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My parents rented a tank so long they finally just gave it to them. How long have you had the tank? See if they will apply the rental towards you owning the tank. Ask how much it would be to buy the tank outright. Propane will last for ever so shelf life is great and it is nice to have back up when needed.

I would watch craigslists farm in your area you can pickup a 250 gallon tank for $100 to $300 and that way you aren't paying the man and can buy gas were you like. I run my dryer and hot water heater some and haven't bought propane in 10 years. I own my tank.

My parents rented a tank so long they finally just gave it to them. How long have you had the tank? See if they will apply the rental towards you owning the tank. Ask how much it would be to buy the tank outright. Propane will last for ever so shelf life is great and it is nice to have back up when needed.
that ALMOST happened for some in this area..they didn't get it in writing the tank was given to them..new management screwed em good....

Back