Ps 9010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickog

Reaction score
Hey I don't know to much about chainsaws but I'm trying to figure out what a used PS 9010 with a 20" bar and chain is worth? Anyone have a clue how to determine what one should cost?

Rick

I am guessing you are talking about the makita/dolmar saw....? I can tell you, you can buy it cheap but plan on selling it just as cheap. If your gonna use it, that doesnt matter.

I bought one that was literally used 2x. I used it on 2 logs, then threw it up on the shelf. Tried to sell it over and over with no luck after that. Seems the name and not being a stihl or husky just throws folks off. In the end, I sold off my 066 for more than what I wanted out of the 9010, and use it instead. Come to think of it, I sold my 066 for more than what I paid for it.

Lets see, replaced an older saw, run a better running, more powerful saw, and made money on the deal... worked out OK for me! I like the way it runs, I have never been able to stop it buried in red oak.
Like selling a toyota in Detroit, not too many folks interested.

Latest posts

Back