PT Tree Workers needed in SW PA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Barcaskey

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We are looking for a PT climber and groundman. 99% of tree service work is in western Allegheny County, southern Butler and Beaver counties. FT is possible. Additional duties also possible in forestry, loggin, wildlife and habitat management and nuisance wildlife work.
Work schedule is flexible.
Contact Mike Barcaskey at 412-849-1207.

have a farm north of SRU, heading for the BooT Box. Do alot of wildlife work up that way. another 4 or 6 weeks and we should be enjoying something you will probably be missing.
SNOW!

Mike, to be honest with you I do miss the snow but only because I dont have to deal with it on a consistant basis. But it sure is beautiful up in the mountains and i miss it. I will be visiting during the hollidays. All of my family still live there.

If its residential tree work I would probably be interested in working weekends. I'm out of Tarentum, Pa. I have about a years worth of experiance as a climber, and slighty more as a groundy.... so i still have quite a bit of learning to do. But i'm reliable and a hard worker. If i'd be any help just let me know.

thanks for the reply Remington, but I really don't work many weekends if I can help it and Tarentum maybe a bit of a drive. I only go a few miles east of 19, 279 and 79. Most of my work is the other way.

I live in Moon, about 1/3 of my work is from Sewickley over to McIntyre Square area up to Bradford Woods and Cranberry.
I dont go further east than thompson Run Road
About a 1/3 of my work is Moon
and a 1/3 in Beaver County

Hey mike I am thinking of coming to PA for visit at the end of Oct. MAybe we can meet and do some tree work. Just for sh*ts and giggles. What do ya say. My parents live 1/2 hr south of Uniontown, by Yough LAke.

I went to the rock. Made the trip countless times, although they got less and less once I got older! :biggrinbounce2:

Not a big deal for me. If I do come up I would make the trip, not a problem.

Right now I think I am ok, do have 2 commercial account prospects that would require another guy if they come through. Will definitely need some one else come spring.

see pm

Back