Quick Attach Mini Skid Grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TX_DKW

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
TX_DKW submitted a new Showcase Item:

Quick Attach Mini Skid Grinder

Pulled the trigger anyway despite the unpopular opinions, machine came in yesterday overall I'm pleased with the build quality and its grinding speed. Swapping my attachments back and forth yesterday I cut a large sweetgum that was too close to my house for comfort measuring a little over 30 inches at the base, de-limbed it, hauled away the brush and limbs and stacked the good wood by my splitter with the grapple attachment and ground the stump all in around 2 hours by myself. My ONLY complaints are that
1. They didn't put some of the pegs on the bottom of the quick attach plate that prevent bouncing like on their full size skid grinders.

2. Too many teeth IMO I'll try removing every other one but I may end up proving my self wrong.

3. The bastard was leaking gear oil at the powerhead all in the floor of my shop before I ever hooked it up. Teflon tape was an easy fix but still made a mess. :chainsaw:

Read more about this showcase item here...

Latest posts

Back