Quick, someone talk me out of it. :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr8scott72

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Stopped by the HD Rental place yesterday and guess what they had on the shelf for sale? Hint: it's blue. Price tag says $209. Made over $700 today grinding stumps. Guess I'm gonna go spend some of that tomorrow.

It will fit right between my 346xp and 394xp.

Its too late to back out now!! The only sensible coarse of action is to buy it. If they have more than one, buy them all. Thats your only hope.

Talk you out of it?

Yeah right. Like that could happen.

Snatch it up like it owes you money!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Stopped by the HD Rental place yesterday and guess what they had on the shelf for sale? Hint: it's blue. Price tag says $209. Made over $700 today grinding stumps. Guess I'm gonna go spend some of that tomorrow.

It will fit right between my 346xp and 394xp.

Talk You Out Of It?
Is this the Lady's Sew-ing board?

OUR QUESTION IS WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY IT?:dizzy::dizzy:

:chainsaw:

Good deal $209 is just a starting price! they will haggle a bit and/or throw in a chain too boot if you ask.

their chains are useless, unless you are a member of the lady's sewing forum also. the bars are nearly as useless too. ask for a discount from $209 and tell them you don't want the B/C. then call one of our sponsors and order the 79cc top-end. you will find it will do nearly everything the 394 will at less weight, vibes and fuel.

Last edited:
their chains are useless, unless you are a member of the lady's sewing forum also. the bars are nearly as useless too. as for a discount from $209 and tell them you don't want the B/C. then call one of our sponsors and order the 79cc top-end. you will find it will do nearly everything the 394 will at less weight, vibes and fuel.
Then send the 394 to me for a good home :D

So are did you mean tommorow as in today? Or tommorow? Are you back yet?

Asking people here to talk you out of buying a saw is like walking into a bar and asking the drunks to talk you out of buying a drink:chainsaw:

That being said, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on a used HD Dolkita in the $200 price range.

Ok Where's the pics

Working 12-14 hour days, had a blow out at 70 mph yesterday while towing 8k lbs, tranny is puking fluid on the exhaust manifold. Fun day huh?

Didn't have time to take pictures. I did get to use is a little yesterday. I will have some pictures soon.

Latest posts

Back