quote,mmarshfield mass

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cushdog

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
my brother is looking for a quote from a quality tree service.
if interested, pm me.
the job is in marshfield, mass.

cushdog said:
my brother is looking for a quote from a quality tree service.
if interested, pm me.
the job is in marshfield, mass.
tell brother open yellow pages and call bartlett in mmarshfeild mass

if you are refering to peter, he has been slowing down on the big removals. he has been mostly consulting and servicing the local coutry clubs.
i was hoping someone on this site was in the area, like to keep it local.

cushdog said:
if you are refering to peter, he has been slowing down on the big removals. he has been mostly consulting and servicing the local coutry clubs.
i was hoping someone on this site was in the area, like to keep it local.
yes inform your brother, peter? i believe the gentlemans name was, that the yellow pages will have many excellent arborists check for their MASS id# not the ISA#

call Maltby Tree out of Stoughton. One of their crane operators lives in mmarshfield.

I'm headed to Gr:cheers: een Hahbah for the fourth!:cheers:

the fourth is great down there, but the third is the traditional beach party down there. green harbor and brant rock is like marty gras.

Highly recommend Maltby the owner there is good friends of the owner of the co. I work for. Bob Maltby is also the president of the MAA this year.

Thats what I meant Mon. the 3rd. I've been going to the same party on the fourth for about 15 years now. Can't beat it, can't wait. Sand and sun, beer and babes.

Boston Bull: you must work for Dan, great outfit, high class the whole way.

give me a call. D&B Tree in Quincy. 617-471-4777
We do a lot of work in Marshfield.One of the owners lives there

I wouldn't call Barlett. Up here in Maione they are a big rip-off. I just retired from the tree service business. There prices were 3 to 4 times higher than anyone else. Just my thoughts

I wouldn't call Barlett. Up here in Maine they are a big rip-off. I just retired from the tree service business. There prices were 3 to 4 times higher than anyone else. Just my thoughts

I worked for Bartlett for 10 years. It all depends on the rep. you deal with. I worked for some who were fair to the crew and customer and some who tried to rip everyone off. Also some who had no idea what they were doing.The doctors down at the labs are great. Nice guys with the best of intentions. That being said, Bartlett isnt set up for or really interested in the big removals.

Latest posts

Back