• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Rare 72dl 20"GB bars for Poulan, Early Homelite and Echo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20171217_121030 (Custom).jpg I never seen these before. These are the early style mount like the Oregon A058 mount used on the Poulan saws, early Homelites like the XL-12 with 5/16" studs and most Echos. What makes them different is they take a 72DL chain instead of 70DL. They are .050 gauge.

Of course these could be modded to fit the later Homelites and Poulan's with 3/8's studs by filing the slots to 3/8"

One is GB branded, the other is Townsend Saw Chain but its obviously a GB bar. They are NOS and never used but of course have shelf wear.

Get these and you can share your 72dl chains from your Stihl or Husqvarna with your old Homelite, Poulan or Echo.

They will probably fit the newer Echos like the 590 and such so you could share 72DL chains with it.

I would like $50 each for these with me paying up to $10 for shipping. OBO Will discount if you want both.

Latest posts

Back