Rare Homie 150?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Collectors

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey folks. Might buy this Homelite 150 saw. Never seen one with this style decal tho. Wondering how rare this one is or how many variants of this saw are there really?

Attachments

• IMG_7696.jpeg
    IMG_7696.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 3
I've got a blue one in the original case that looks and runs new. Was my dad's saw that didn't get much work when we got a Super XL.
Cool. So far I have a blue/white one and a red/black one. The red one is in hardly ever used condition like your blue one. My blue one is a bit beat up, but runs. I might also have a red/white one on the way. I just noticed this one that this thread is about has a different decal.

The eBay seller accepted my offer. Only $22 shipped. 👍🏻😃
Well the seller will be pissed when he/she gets their payout
You will be pissed when you spend $75-$100 to get the parts when you could have got a complete saw from most folks here including myself for $50.

As I have told you and your friend many times. You guys need to sloooooooow down

Well the seller will be pissed when he/she gets their payout
You will be pissed when you spend $75-$100 to get the parts when you could have got a complete saw from most folks here including myself for $50.

As I have told you and your friend many times. You guys need to sloooooooow down
I have lots of Homelite 150 parts already and I’ve never seen this variant of this model before. I do plan on contacting you this Summer with a list of saws I’m interested in.

I'd agree with the op here, I've never seen that style decal on a 150 either, always the red/blue one.
I'm not a particular fan of the 150's but if you have a 'lineup' of, say, 350-750 models, this alone makes it fit right in, well worth the $22 just for the starter cover imo.

Just got the saw. Cleaning it right now. I don’t think the buckin’ spikes are for this model, could anyone identify what they are supposed to be for? In addition to the oddball decal, it has Allen screws holding the gas tank/throttle handle assembly together. None of my other 150s have the chainsaw kickback info sticker on them like this one… The color seems too pink, probably faded, but even the non exposed parts tho.

Attachments

• IMG_7732.jpeg
    IMG_7732.jpeg
    651.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7733.jpeg
    IMG_7733.jpeg
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7731.jpeg
    IMG_7731.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back