Re-Lifting old Truck??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DadF

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We've got a 13 year old DuraLift on our GMC truck and the lift is really starting to show some wear and parts are getting harder to find. Anybody have any suggestions/thoughts on whether just putting a new lift on the truck(it's just got over a 1000 miles on it-it's our campus truck and well maintained) would be feasible and if so what kind of lift to be looking at? It's got a 35' er on it now and would sure be nice to have a couple of more feet on the replacement.

From the Boilermaker State!!

re lift

we use 36ft boom gives 41 ft wh over center versalifts great for small to med trees,40 ft gives 45wh

Agree on the Versalift, much bigger than that and you are going to need outriggers and a bigger truck.

Larry

Got a guy from VersaLift coming over next week to look at things. Will let you all know what we find out.

Nah

That was my falt he was repling to what I said. Because I posted on the wrong thread, but I deleated it. So its not his fault for once!!!

Latest posts

Back