Red Oak Sunday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetjetskier

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So this week we cut down 11 Red Oak trees most were in the 18- 24 in range, few 30 inches plus. The pics show one load dumped at my place. The saws pictured are some the ones used to cut the trees up on the job site as well bucking to length here today.

Jonsered 670, Stihl 460, 241 and Dolmar 5105.

All the wood was split with a Fiskar x27, figure I C/S just over 1.5 cord today. Some of the wood is not in the pictures.

Good day outside with temps at 58 degrees on December 13 !

Also have a 12lb Turkey on the Big Green Egg, Stubbs Chipolte Butter injection with Bad Byrons Butt Rub for some more flavor. Dinner tonight and lunch for the week :barbecue:

Attachments

• SAM_3448.JPG
    SAM_3448.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 106
  • SAM_3453.JPG
    SAM_3453.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 115
  • SAM_3447.JPG
    SAM_3447.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 116
  • SAM_3452.JPG
    SAM_3452.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 91
I don't think a butt rub would taste good on a turkey, and I am sure it would NOT be good on the butt.

I don't think a butt rub would taste good on a turkey, and I am sure it would NOT be good on the butt.

I have been cooking and smoking for years now and a lot of the ' seasonings" can be used for many meats, vegetables, etc

The butt rub is perfect for roasted potato, chicken thighs, burgers, home made French fries, country style ribs, etc, even turkey like I did today.

Turkey is still on the egg, getting more and more flavorful the longer it is cooking.

Latest posts

Back