Redwood Photo Contest 2011 Finalist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done, and a great photo too. Good Luck

Thanks.

It's about 10pm, and with 50 points over 4th, I think I'll hold 3rd by midnight when voting ends.

3rd is actually the spot I wanted. 4 tickets for the Skunk Train near Ft. Bragg.

There is a unique anomaly though, that at this moment, the Creature (slug), moved up by over 200 votes today. That's as much or more in one day than in all the past 3 weeks combined.

Thanks.

It's about 10pm, and with 50 points over 4th, I think I'll hold 3rd by midnight when voting ends.

3rd is actually the spot I wanted. 4 tickets for the Skunk Train near Ft. Bragg.

There is a unique anomaly though, that at this moment, the Creature (slug), moved up by over 200 votes today. That's as much or more in one day than in all the past 3 weeks combined.

Did you end up wining 3rd place?

Did you end up wining 3rd place?

At midnight on the 12th (last day) the numbers show I was solidly in 3rd place. And that's actually the only prize I could use anyway. So 3rd is what I wanted.

They announce winners some days from now.

Its possible that they may go through votes, or sample them, to make sure that nobody was entering fake emails, before announcing. I have no idea how they validate votes. I am aware that several in a family can all use their emails from one IP address though. So if anything, they may check emails.

On the last day, I saw one image jet upwards (an anomaly ?)by over 200 votes in a single day, almost more than the combined votes of the past 3 weeks combined. But it did not affect whether I kept the hoped-for 3rd.

I only voted once, and suspect my supporters voted once likewise.

Thanks for the support.

:msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
Just got a note today - finished 3rd place.

Also, just went hiking with my daughter for 2 days in the redwoods and tried something a bit different. Instead of just tree shots, I also took photos of her using the redwood forest for backdrop instead.

Here's one of about 11 photos just added to the redwood page in my signature.

:msp_smile:

194856d1313652960-redwood_photography_600f-jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back