renting a processor?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben14826

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever rented a firewood processor? Or does anyone know where I could rent one? I am willing to travel to get it, but not more than a couple hundred miles from 14826. Any ideas are appreciated.

Can't say that I have ever seen one for rent,but for hire. Northern Logger was advertising a cordking, 3 day minimum,$900 per day plus fuel and travel. I would think you would want to have a mountain of wood staged to make it worth it.

Can't say that I have ever seen one for rent,but for hire. Northern Logger was advertising a cordking, 3 day minimum,$900 per day plus fuel and travel. I would think you would want to have a mountain of wood staged to make it worth it.

Thanx for the reply, yeah I saw that ad too in Northern Logger, but boy that sounds really steep. At that price it takes a huge chunk out of the already small enough profit margin. Definitely looking for something cheaper than that I think, but who knows, maybe if I do the math and can stage a couple hundred face it would be worth it.

Latest posts

Back