REP and CREDITS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats dangerous, you can change a quote, to something not true.

Last edited:
That is not what was really said.

Sorry mac , I used you as a guinea pig for this test. Didn't think you would mind buddy.

Hey, go for it. Nothing better than actual examples. But the original text that you quoted is still unchanged. That wouldn't be real obvious to someone who jumped into the middle of a thread.

Why does it insist i give rep to "others" when i don't feel they deserve it.. not trying to be a arse.. but.. It's my rep to give away.. phht.. Fake rep here we go.. This way i can rep the good ones again.. hahahahah :dizzy:

Why does it insist i give rep to "others" when i don't feel they deserve it.. not trying to be a arse.. but.. It's my rep to give away.. phht.. Fake rep here we go.. This way i can rep the good ones again.. hahahahah :dizzy:

+100000 I agree totally

Someone said they were gonna give me negative rep... They were kidding i think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know why you have to spread it around so much either but threads like this one, the newbie and HO rep threads are good places to do it. A new target is always welcome in those threads too.

That's your Multi-Quote Button. You see where a poster has qoutes from other posts, well you click that button on a few posts you want to show up in your next post, and when you're ready to make a reply all those posts show up in your Reply Window. :cool2:

Hit each one and you get a multaple.

So that's how you guys do it!!

I didn't know that!.....:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back