REP and CREDITS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Learnt even more of the rep secrets and splattered my rep gun here :eek:uttahere2:

But I rarely venture over to off topic, just read chainsaw and firewood.

I click on settings to read the latest post in my subscribed threads and then click on Whats New? to see what is new in all of the forums. That's how I found the good threads in the Off Topic forum.

There ain't much like a totally off the rails "what is rep" thread to pick things up around here.

:msp_biggrin: I was hoping you'd take that the way it was intended; humorously!

Indeed i was

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Why does it insist i give rep to "others" when i don't feel they deserve it.. not trying to be a arse.. but.. It's my rep to give away.. phht.. Fake rep here we go.. This way i can rep the good ones again.. hahahahah :dizzy:

Learnt even more of the rep secrets and splattered my rep gun here :eek:uttahere2:

But I rarely venture over to off topic, just read chainsaw and firewood.

I can't even find a rep... but it took me a while to find the normal reply button too.

John

Passed out a few rep's myself. Spend it if you got it.

Tom

Rep'd, and Liked because with a little knowledge, I wanted to go wild. Thanks for the explanation.

That's 10!

Oh, just shove it in the rest of our face's that we were not GOOD enough! Nice, Thanks.

You think you don't have any friends now? Go over on the saw forum and tell everyone how great a homeowner saw is. You'll end up with a negative friend count and probably get flamed in the process.

Hell...I'm used to having no friends. Why else would I be sitting here staring at a computer screen.:hmm3grin2orange:

Hell...I'm used to having no friends. Why else would I be sitting here staring at a computer screen.:hmm3grin2orange:

You'll be all right here. Not many of those folks wander over here. Most of the rest of us are pretty harmless (with emphasis on the "most"). Like the old man used to say, "It beats hangin' out at the bar".

Latest posts

Back