Revolving storage bin from harbor freight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought I might share this new revolving storage bin I recently bought from Harbor Freight. I placed my new parts I keep on hand in the bins and just snag one when needed. Works pretty slick and I'm not digging through a box looking for the stuff now. This is on sale currently for $15 bucks at my local HF. The quality is pretty crappy, but it does the job and I couldn't find any other options for this style bin that matched the price or size.

storage_bin.jpg

http://www.harborfreight.com/hand-t...volving-four-tray-bin-94050.html#.UxNsZuNdWb8

I have a similar unit but haven't really used it to much positive benefit. Mostly it collects misc stuff. Maybe I should try something like your idea.

I'm not much of a fan when it comes to Harbor Freight and the quality of the stuff they sell. You just have to be careful and do your homework prior to making a purchase.

But.....I have purchased things from them that have held up quite well. And.....you can't beat the discount coupons they make available.

Ya, harbor freight quality is a reflection of the price. Some of their products are a definite no-go at any price and some stuff can be a real deal. This unit leaves a lot to be desired, but I couldn't find anything similar on the web.

A couple of weeks ago, I saw a huge all-metal storage bin on my local CL. It was a 4'x6'x8" unit, with hundreds of small bins.

It was definitely an industrial unit and built to last. I couldn't think of a use for it, but after a day or two of being listed, I called, only to find out it had sold.

Back