Roadside wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just bought a load of logs approx 10' long 2' diameter 8 of them they've been there for a while what do you think was a good price I just guessed ;)

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Oak and 1 hard maple

About 3-5 miles from my place he will load my tandem. Nothing better than cutting and splittin at home

Alright I spent $75 I offered 50 but he wouldn't take it. Figured I saved a good half day of limbing and cleaning if not more.

About two cord or so? Hundred a cord in log length maybe, or less if you had to go get it, say 75 a cord or so.

I dunno, never bought logs. I only bought wood once, had a big cord sized bundle of slabs delivered, cost me at the time I think ten dollars...I sided my raggy cabin with it and burned what was left over, but it was just hemlock, not any sort of good hardwood..

Been using OWB for 4 years now and payed for wood the first year and been hustling after it since. Didn't since to save on one and spend the other way. So we now a couple years ahead on wood.

:chop:Well any logs in a tandem (especially if it dumps) are a good deal!

I'd say ya did good!

Oak will get a little soft around the edges but the inside still looks like the day it was cut

Latest posts

Back