Ropensaddle's project pine growing out of roof

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he actually did do something.

Not for nothing but I really dont remeber asthesun ever posting any evidence he ever climbed anything at all. I do seem to see a pattern for him always just trying to be an antaganist and stir bull#### up out of nothing.

As TreeMDS said

:notrolls2:

on my way to WORK ,i saw him opening the door to the welfare office.looked like it about killed him.

hey rope. dont sweat this bonehead. he's talking about having this tree down in 5hrs with 3 or 4 more temporary laborers. lol. imagine that choas. 2 dudes on the roof with 25ft of top and zero chainsaw experience firing up your 372. and the other 2 on the ground humping that crap to the curb. all the while you are freaking out on the top of the tree because they cant understand a damn thing you are trying to explain.

bet ya 2 of them jerks wouldve walked off the gig too. crying about the sap and heat.

go sharpen your spikes asthesun.

hey rope. dont sweat this bonehead. he's talking about having this tree down in 5hrs with 3 or 4 more temporary laborers. lol. imagine that choas. 2 dudes on the roof with 25ft of top and zero chainsaw experience firing up your 372. and the other 2 on the ground humping that crap to the curb. all the while you are freaking out on the top of the tree because they cant understand a damn thing you are trying to explain.

bet ya 2 of them jerks wouldve walked off the gig too. crying about the sap and heat.

go sharpen your spikes asthesun.

Yeah that is about how I see it too. It would be a little hard for the best on this site top five to get this done in 5 hrs with no equipment. But if I were climbing with you guys I am sure I could be faster knowing someone competent is on the ground. Heck if I had Tackle I would have cut time by two days. The problem when he showed I like to talk a little bs ya know and spent roughly 10 or better hours talking on the ground on this job. I have 17 pines that are the same size but much more room. I will post some picks of them and I can guaranty they will go much faster. My :newbie: and all concerned on this job done excellent no injuries,no damage no problems I am grateful they helped.

Asthesun, Sounds like you are in fighting mode. You should calm down and apologize. Well, I always do.
Jeff

Not necessary, my feelings are not hurt at all he is seeing a picture and talking out his azz, I was there and did the job. I thank all that gave their input and would climb along side any of you:cheers:

Isn't it kind of silly to compare your rep statistics in a thread where you are criticizing a fellow that has maxed out on rep?

If rep has any meaning to you, shouldn't you respect it?

Thanks but the truth is imo, rep is for fun it is the way we communicate, participate that I look at. I have seen many here that deserve more rep than I have accumulated imho.

I try not to take the rep thing too seriously either, but it offends me that someone would issue a statement comparing their rep to someone else's in a thread where they are criticizing one of their "rep elders".

Besides, I don't think I have ever seen anyone on AS try to win an argument by comparing their rep. It's just rude and inappropriate.

I try not to take the rep thing too seriously either, but it offends me that someone would issue a statement comparing their rep to someone else's in a thread where they are criticizing one of their "rep elders".

Besides, I don't think I have ever seen anyone on AS try to win an argument by comparing their rep. It's just rude and inappropriate.
Me neither, Some of us are cheap ho's and some of you guys actually deserve it.lol

Yeah a bit childlike but heck I am guilty at times, hell now instead of rope a dope I guess ya could call me slowpokerope :hmm3grin2orange: I still say faster is not always better though:cheers:

I am out for 24 or I would rep all I could and come to think about it several of his points were from me:monkey::confused: Aw #### I would rep him too for being a little hardheaded I know I was back then too.

Slowpokerope! That reminds me of Mohammed Ali's Rope-a-dope.

That's pretty funny. I'd rep you for the good humor, but what would be the point?

I hope you noticed that I kept my mouth shut about how long it would take me to get that tree down. I think I would have been talking the owner into letting me into the yard with something bigger than a wheelbarrow, and you will never hear me bragging about my speed in a tree. Actually, I'm pretty slow in a tree, and not terribly courageous, either. I have lots of guts when it comes to chopping them down to the ground, though!

That PDQ in my name represents Professional, Dependable, Quality...Not pretty dam quick.

Slowpokerope! That reminds me of Mohammed Ali's Rope-a-dope.

That's pretty funny. I'd rep you for the good humor, but what would be the point?

I hope you noticed that I kept my mouth shut about how long it would take me to get that tree down. I think I would have been talking the owner into letting me into the yard with something bigger than a wheelbarrow, and you will never hear me bragging about my speed in a tree. Actually, I'm pretty slow in a tree, and not terribly courageous, either. I have lots of guts when it comes to chopping them down to the ground, though!

That PDQ in my name represents Professional, Dependable, Quality...Not pretty dam quick.
Brawhahaha I so wish I had me bullets lol:cheers:

We did have a few long conversations while the Newbie was humpin wood. Felt bad.....for a second. Love talking trees!

We helped him too he had plenty of breaks I don't believe in being a drill Sergent type service. Most of my help always knows when to work and when to relax. I have found through trail and error pushing men or a job is a bad practice and sooner or later causes injuries.

Latest posts

Back