Rotary Brand Saw Chain?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ordered some Stihl brand chain off Amazon and received "Rotary" brand made in china. Anyone see/use this stuff?

I can send it back but the price was cheap so I will keep it if it's OK stuff.

If you ordered Stihl brand chain and they sent you "Rotary" brand chinese chain, is that not fraud?

Depends on how loosely they used the word Stihl. You have to be careful, because they use it in the title so when you search Stihl the auction comes up.

Depends on how loosely they used the word Stihl. You have to be careful, because they use it in the title so when you search Stihl the auction comes up.
I do ebay not amazon
exactly the way it appears to me. Doing a keyword spamming report this item has never changed a thing no matter what category the item is in.

To me the title is put in front of you when you confirm your bid or offer. That should be accurate. Terms clearly are seller is responsible for accuracy. I suppose sending the stuff back is the way ebay corporation envisions dealing with keyword spamming.

Yes I agree, deceptive. I will give them feedback either way. But for the price ($11 a loop with free shipping) for 72DL chain I can accept it being ok quality. If it's junk I will send it back

Yes I agree, deceptive. I will give them feedback either way. But for the price ($11 a loop with free shipping) for 72DL chain I can accept it being ok quality. If it's junk I will send it back

Did you really think you were going to get a 20" Stihl brand chain dropped in your mailbox for $11 from Amazon?

Did you really think you were going to get a 20" Stihl brand chain dropped in your mailbox for $11 from Amazon?
I would expect the seller got it for zero or close to that an expected to sell more than one most of the time.

I notice that Amazon site seems to put similar items from other sellers in plain sight. I was unable to search up what post 1 seems to be about.

Any indication on the box where it's made I've ran a loop of china silver streak safety bumper wasn't great but wasn't going into trash can it's really hard to tell I never heard of rotary

Back