• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sachs Dolmar 133 *GEM*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakec7051

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Sachs Dolmar 133 in near mint condition for sale. I'm asking $425 firm for it. Buyer pays shipping. I bought this saw off of eBay a while back. Replaced the fuel lines and added fuel she ran. It's been sitting in my basement for the winter and I have not ran it or tried running it. There is not scoring on the piston or cylinders. All stickers are the and all of the paint is there. It has a 28 inch bar on it with a new chain. This saw has tons of compression. Not sure on the exact number. I don't have a compression checker. Saw has spark this saw needs to be ran. I was going to use it as as sawmill powerhead. But I'm needing a tiller handled outboard more than this saw. If interested let me know. Cell # 423-506-6203 if you want more pictures let me know.
2dc9ba1c44f171647d383ba895053948.jpg
5bd526d7e713c7e6883924b9e603e6fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back