Sad news: Gabe Rygaard killed in auto accident

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
RIP

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/news/u-s-highway-101-blocked-for-multi-vehicle-wreck/

6522030.jpg

The show was very dramtized and made it hard to watch, also making a negative image I thought of Gabe. Nonetheless he's a father, son, husband, brother, uncle, and cousin to so many folks that was taken to soon. He's finding every logger's reward now. Still a good man taken from a tough way of life that he loved..........RIP Gabe........ Enjoy the loggin show north of the clouds big guy............many good loggers there to hang a beer with

R.i.p. Gabe. Him and his dad working together reminded me of me and dad working together at some point we start yelling at each other but at the end of the day we haven't killed each other and joke about it.

Was told it happened today, around 9am? Hit into a Dodge 15 pax van with his Bronco.

RIP. Tough times for his Family. Died too young. Parents are not supposed to bury their children.

Back