Saddle stolen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cantolina

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A Butterfly II saddle was stolen from me recently. Not even sure what all was on saddle but similar to the attached pic.

15' tree pro red lanyard with aluminum snap
2 caritool biners (one on each side)
several loop runners all with foin biners
william ball lock with gold figure 8
william biner with steel twist lock gate
hrc cord and fixe pulley

elastic straps on belt were tied with overhand knots to keep in place

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I miss my saddle :angry:

Mike, where was it stolen from? Any personal marks on it eg SSN or phone? Your location just says PA. Sorry to hear about this as a saddle is a pretty personal piece of gear, and a very necessary one for a climber. Hope you can get a replacement ASAP. Creep that has it likely does not even know what he stole. Keep a look out on eBay and the local pawn shops.

Thanks for your concern Mitch, I do line clearance work 4 days a week currently in Hampton Va then go home to central pa.(Near State College) I'm not even sure where it went missing. It was taken from the toolbox of our pickup sometime between lunchtime thursday the 16th and Friday evening the 17th.

Fortunately I do have a spare but it's definitely a step backwards.

I didn't have it marked. About the only way to distinguish it would be the lanyard or the way I had the elastic straps tied.

I know it's a long shot of getting it back but I will keep an eye out on ebay.

Mike

Latest posts

Back