Salem, Oregon Tree Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayEhm

Reaction score
Hey to all my Oregonian friends! Just wanted to share a great experience I've had with a tree service in Salem, Oregon. I have 5 different trees on my property, and it's been such a hassle going from contractor to contractor - each one only specializing in one thing, or not able to handle the larger trees due to lack of proper equipment/manpower, etc. Finally I bit the bullet and hired an actual company and I'm so glad I did! Oregon Woodsmen is a tree service provider in Salem, Oregon that is licensed, insured, knows the laws, can handle any kind of tree, will do trimming/pruning/removal/stump grinding/debris cleanup/etc., and it cost me less than it ever did working with a contractor - go figure! I really liked that they didn't just jump to removing some of my trees like most would - they truly care about preserving nature and only remove as a last option - but when they did, they did it quickly and cleaned up ALL the debris (another thing none of the other contractors I hired did, ugh). So if you're looking for a Salem, Oregon tree service, I highly recommend Ryan and his team at Oregon Woodsmen.

Back