Saw Dogs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Master

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A team of the world’s top chainsaw sculptors battle short deadlines, tight budgets and conflicting artistic sensibilities to complete a series of commissioned carvings on a scale never before seen. Confronting the dangers of chainsaw carving requires a steady hand and a fearless disposition. Master carver Steve Blanchard and foreman Pete Rieger pull from a pool of the best carvers in the world, matching their special skills to each over-the-top project, to craft some of the most intricate woodcarvings imaginable.
Saw Dogs

I'll be watching

Sounds like a good show...hopefully it won't get canceled;)

Saw Dogs, like all reality shows, has too much drama. Great carvings by great carvers, sensationalized customer relations, fabricated conflicts, inflated prices, unrealistically moronic apprentice. Have I missed anything?

I was amused to see that in the Axe Men forum {here on Arboristsite} there are already 7 pages of negative comments for the season premier of that "reality" show. As a carver, Saw Dogs is equally unreal to me.

True

After the first couple shows I lost interest. I'll just be checking to see what the finished carvings look like.

Saw Dogs, like all reality shows, has too much drama. Great carvings by great carvers, sensationalized customer relations, fabricated conflicts, inflated prices, unrealistically moronic apprentice. Have I missed anything?

I was amused to see that in the Axe Men forum {here on Arboristsite} there are already 7 pages of negative comments for the season premier of that "reality" show. As a carver, Saw Dogs is equally unreal to me.

I'm sad to say that I agree completely. I guess I was hoping this one would be different. These guys do some amazing carving. I just want to see them work, not all the fabricated drama.

Another thing is that Steve Blanchard never carves anything on the show. Maybe it should be called the Steve Blanchard sells other peoples' carvings show?

Still miles better than AxMen though.

Saw Dogs....AMAZING!!

Saw Dogs is an amazing show....DRAMA sells if you know anything about TV a lot of people are liking the drama especially when it comes from Ryan..he is awesome on the show. Before you start critizing the show why don't you watch all the episodes first then make your comments about Steve not carving anything. Also, if you don't like the show why don't you make one yourself?? Michael Harris and Steve Blanchard created an amazing show about carvers that has not been on T.V. for people to see exactly what they do and I loved it and so did a lot of other people...I guess you just can't please everyone.....Saw Dog Fan!!

Michael Harris and Steve Blanchard created an amazing show about carvers

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.
In fact, you could not be more wrong. The show has very little to do about carvers and is primarily fictional drama. It saddens me to see those huge talents diminished to soap opera character status :(

Sounds like you've invested a lot of your own money in the show... Why else would you be so Grumpy?

Anyone else noticed that Steve hasn't carved anything yet? We know he can.

Nope...no money invested just know when I see a good show. It is not a competition that needs to be judged it is "Reality Show".

well at least steve blanchard is honest in the hwy68 article,where he states it is ACTING,and they do get PAID well. im sick of the farce tv where if they dont finish in the next 20minutes they'll loose their businness crap.

Back