Saw Dogs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It boils down to a few things for me. I like the show because they carve some crazy cool stuff. The scenery is amazing and all the saws keep my CAD occupied. The guys are pretty funny and I know a lot of it is acting but in the end it is on tv because it is entertainment. It doesn't have to be what anyone else thinks it should be. It is what it is and if you don't like it there are a million other shows to watch. I'm hooked!
In fact the next time I'm out cutting firewood i am going to find some wood that I can try and carve a mushroom with. It will be my first attempt ever.
What can I say? I'm inspired.

In fact the next time I'm out cutting firewood i am going to find some wood that I can try and carve a mushroom with. It will be my first attempt ever.
What can I say? I'm inspired.

Bushman,
You might like to watch Barre Pinske's new tutorial on carving a mushroom. He's quite the clown but knows exactly what he is doing in terms of carving. In this piece, it seems he decided to imitate one of my relatives back home in the Ozarks. :)

Barre Pinske Carves a Mushroom, Barre Pinske Carves a mushroom Pinske on USTREAM. Performing Arts

Bushman,
You might like to watch Barre Pinske's new tutorial on carving a mushroom. He's quite the clown but knows exactly what he is doing in terms of carving. In this piece, it seems he decided to imitate one of my relatives back home in the Ozarks. :)

Barre Pinske Carves a Mushroom, Barre Pinske Carves a mushroom Pinske on USTREAM. Performing Arts

Thanks Twoclones!
Unfortunately the sound is broken on my computer but I watched the video. I have saved it to my files and will watch again when I have sound. I don't know why I feel the urge to carve. I may suck at it but I'm still going to try. I'll post up my results whenever I get the mushroom done.
Thanks again!
-Bushman

Saw Dogs debut on Discovery Channel

Heads up to all Saw Dogs fans! Saw Dogs is being debuted on the Discovery Channel on April 15, 2012. So for those who do not have the Velocity Channel, now is your chance to view it on the Discovery Channel and show your support. They kick off the 4 episode series with the best episode out of the whole season, so don't miss out.
Lets help out our fellow chainsaw brothers and rally some support to help them sign a second season!
Here's a link to the Discovery Channel lineup:
Discovery Channel :: TV Listings :: Saw Dogs

Back