Saw with the best sounding exhaust note.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tmessenger

tmessenger

ArboristSite Guru
Got to admit Mark that big Poulan at idle is what I'm talking about (nice), for homelitejims SP81 I needed to put my earplugs in just to listen to it on my computer speakers.

Say that again I can't hear ya the ears are getting a little weak!

Les, you gotta admit, its a blast everytime this one gets opened. :laugh:

Addicted to ArboristSite
I can't decide between the McCulloch Super Pro 118 or the Dolmar 166.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid233.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee200%2Fdolmar166%2F166Audio.flv">

Last edited:
Anthony_Va.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
This is a hard one. Theres so many of the bigger saws that have a nice sound. I do love the sound of a Solo Twin. I also love the 372xpw and the 660, though I like the sound of the 660 a little more. The sound it makes with the dual port cover is tha shiznit. I heard them with dual ported mufflers and dual port covers and I like the sound the cover makes better.

saxman

saxman

Addicted to ArboristSite
This is a hard one. Theres so many of the bigger saws that have a nice sound. I do love the sound of a Solo Twin. I also love the 372xpw and the 660, though I like the sound of the 660 a little more. The sound it makes with the dual port cover is tha shiznit. I heard them with dual ported mufflers and dual port covers and I like the sound the cover makes better.

I agree with your thoughts on the 660, they sound sweet with the dual port cover in big wood

Steve