Sawzall - remove blade before taking internally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S.M.I.B.S Are what we call people like that & many others from southern MD. (southern Maryland Inbreds) freaks! althought I wouldnt of minded watching if it worked!!!haha

That would be hard to keep up with! She definately wanted a serious pound down!! Seen something similar on a movie "Burn after Reading" Pretty funny but just a bunch of rich actors thinkin of a stupid movie!

Should this have been in Off Topic?

Not really an injury a logger has to worry about. If you're dumb enough not to realize a Sawzall blade can cut soft plastic, you wouldn't have lived through your first day with a chain saw.

No intention to start or inferr a secular debate, but it seems that at least SOME of Darwins theorys may possibly be at work here.

I can't wait for the consumer safety warning labels that follow...:cry:

Stay safe!
Dingerote

I can't wait for the consumer safety warning labels that follow...:cry:

Stay safe!
Dingerote

On a semi related note, I was looking for a small fan to use for distributing the heat from my NEW fireplace. I saw 1 fan and looked at the instructions. There must have been 2.5 pages of warnings and cautions such as do not use for agriculture,fertilizer plants or in barns,huh.
Yet, there was no helpful info such as CFM,wattage etc.:jawdrop:
Companies go through all every possible situation and still get burned by some idiot. Then they forget to include info to help a sale.

Hahaha I caught the end of the that story on the radio the other day. An obscure reference to the story, we were out tubing on the lake, behind the boat kind of deal. On of my girl friends got flipped forward off the tube and straddled the tow line which had slack in it. When the slack got taken up, rope burn like you wouldn't believe. Blood was everywhere when she got on the boat. It was around 20 stitches to get her back together.

Latest posts

Back