Scalded Dog and Lawnmower racing accident in one post!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slinger

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
"Scalded dog" on CL (Stihl 31)

http://westky.craigslist.org/tls/1021746218.htmlStihl model 31 with 20" bar - $175 (Northern KY)
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-02-05, 9:43AM EST

Older Stihl chainsaw with new chain. It starts good and runs like a scalded dog until it warms up and then it is a matter of fine tuning the choke lever. I bought a new one that is 100% dependable. It is heavy duty old saw that I bought from an older gentleman who had an accident on a racing lawnmower and hurt his shoulder and couldn't pull start it anymore.

Last edited:
kentucky is famous for many things horse races is one thing lima beans and ham is another corn bread and black eye peas is another

also bread tomators and light sugar mixed together and cooked and simmered for 10 minutes on a stove top is another

kentucky is famous for many things horse races is one thing lima beans and ham is another corn bread and black eye peas is another

also bread tomators and light sugar mixed together and cooked and simmered for 10 minutes on a stove top is another

You ever been to KY Calvin????

I was thinking more like Burgoo and Bourbon. :cheers:

I have never understood why people that post ads on cragslist and ebay feel like they owe everybody a stupid explanation of the what, where, why, and how... when selling something...

:dizzy:

Gary

"What's wrong with this?"

I have never understood why people that post ads on cragslist and ebay feel like they owe everybody a stupid explanation of the what, where, why, and how... when selling something...

Gary

Probably because most consumers out here ask the question, "What's wrong with this (item)?" ...Especially if it is a good deal! Plus you gotta admit they're entertaining. :)

Last edited:

You ever been to KY Calvin????

I was thinking more like Burgoo and Bourbon. :cheers:

Kentucky bluegrass, Fort Knox, 101st Airborne, the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot, Louisville Slugger, Toyota, & Fish. :cheers:

Kentucky bluegrass, Fort Knox, 101st Airborne, the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot, Louisville Slugger, Toyota, & Fish. :cheers:

I haven't ever been to the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot and I live less than 20 miles away. I've wanted to go but I don't think about it when they have a shoot.

I haven't ever been to a lawn more race but I watched them on youtube. They actually look very entertaining.

Gary

They will give you all the details except where the item is located, how much and a phone number. You know all the stuff a buyer needs to know.