See U at NYS WOODSMAN FIELD DAYS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuttinscott

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well Thursday we are setting up our display at the NYS Woodsman Field Days in Boonville NY. Looking forward to seeing members from this site come by and try a Dolmar or a Timberwolf. We Will be in the API booth on the new area they opened up at the end of the track. We will have demos of all the Dolmar line for you to try.

Scott

Well Scott, I'll see you guys on Sunday. There is a chance for showers and it wouldn't be Boonville without mud on my boots.

Might be up in time for the loggers breakfast. "Yeah, I'd like a plate of grease with extra salt please."

My wife Kristy will be competing on Saturday and I'll be competing Sunday. She's looking forward to using me as a caddy. I have always enjoyed this competition.

All the best,
Jamie

directions

Going to use mapquest.Do you have a street address etc?
thanks,
Ed

Boonville Woodsman Field Days

From route 12, simply look for route 294, or from route 26 just head towards Boonville. This is only my seckond time since 1985 that I have missed this.I am sure that Russ will be present as well as many others. I only wish they had something similar here in Texas. I worked for 3 B Timber in Boonville hauling logs from Boonville to Masaun Quebec, Monday through Friday.Someone send some pictures! Ken

Latest posts

Back