Selling off some of stuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliff-1972

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got some saws and climbing related stuff forsale.Here's what I got:

1. Weaver Northwest Dee Saddle medium 34-40 w/ 1/2" or 5/8" x 12' Wire Core Lanyard with Rope Grab they are both used twice,but show no wear.I'll take $150 OBOSOLD

2. New Stihl 28" bar #3003 000 6038 .063 fits 044 440 46 460 056 064 066 660.I'll take $30 SOLD

3. 1959 Homelite Wiz.runs but could use carb rebuild,other than that in good shape.I'll take $75
SOLD

4. Jonsered 70 It runs good has 24" bar and chain,both new.The trigger is not original something I made to get it to work.$75 SOLD

5. 3 Stihl 041's two run and one could.good for parts or rebuild and use.
I'll take $125 for the lot. SOLD

Now for the real items.I am still up in the air about selling them,but here I go.

6. 1959 Stihl Contra It is in very good running condition it could use cosmetic work though,paint and sanding,but is all there.It was owned by that Lambert guy in Canada.I want $500 firm

7. Stihl 090 new model only 6 years old has 36" and 25" bars.This saw is only used to stump large trees that I cut down and as you can see I live in S.C. so not to many large ones around here.It might have 2 hours on it.It has all it's paint still on it.I bought it from Pro-cut mills when he sold them.I got to get $1200 for it.One just sold on E-bay for over $1600SOLD

I can get photos of all items if needed by anyone.I will put some of this stuff on e-Bay at a later date,but want to offer to y'all first.I also have some other parts saws and 16' of carlton 1/2" pitch chain to sell also_One more thing shipping does apply to these items also.

Last edited:
Post some pics of the 041 lot, if you have 2 runners in decent shape I'll take them as well. Quote shipping to 45459.

I'll get some photo's in the next day or so for those who need.I have sent PM's to those who have said interest in items.Thanks guys:)

Dibs on the Jonsered if you can get me some pictures and I like what I see!

Here is the order of who gets what first:

Treeco has dibs on 090 and the 28" bar (Awaiting payment)

Gravely Grinch has dibs on Wiz

Four Paws has dibs on Jonsered

Gravely Grinch (1),Sparky_NY (2) and then pyromaniac guy (3) for the 041 lot

The Contra I might be having second thoughts about,but will let y'all know what I deside.

I will be glad to send pic's to those who want just need to send to home address e-mail.

Ok,Rick had to pass on the 041's at this time,so Sparky NY is next in line for them.i have sent you a e-mail with pics.

Back