!!selling!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducaticorse

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
00 INT 4700 Forestry Package

ALC 50/55

50K original miles on chassis

3K hours on rebuilt DT466

Boom has recent pistons and cables

33K with Air Brakes

EMAIL DO NOT PM (it fills up quick)

[email protected]

I'll give you what you paid for it. lol No really, why you selling? You get that rearmount?

I'll give you what you paid for it. lol No really, why you selling? You get that rearmount?

I'm in negotiations with the owner of it now. I was on the phone with him today actually, he's a tight bugger I'll say. Anyway, yeah, I'm in the city most of the time, am purchasing an 18 yard cabover chip truck at the end of this month, so I really don't need the extra space in the FP. So, since I don't NEED both buckets, I figured 'd post it up here. It's also on CL in Bosotn under "for sale".

I will add this. There are always a bunch of people on here "talking" about buying a bucket truck. If this is something anyone of you are actually going to "do" in the near future, you should really check this truck out. It is in great shape, and I got a smoking deal on it, and am totally willing to pass the savings on to a member here. I promise that the chances are slim to none that you will find a more reasonably priced unit in this condition anywhere.

Hey SJ, I don't want to clutter up this post, as I'm sure some here won't want it here anyway. All interested parties should email me @ [email protected] for any inquiries. Thank you!

surprised there isn't a for sale forum on these boards. I'm looking to pick up a new fp but won't be ready till early summer.
good luck with the sale DC.

surprised there isn't a for sale forum on these boards. I'm looking to pick up a new fp but won't be ready till early summer.

There used to be one, but it disappeared a little while ago. Hey if it doesn't sell, (I know winter is a pretty risky time for some to buy) It'll be here in the Spring!

Last edited:
Wish I could find a rearmount I could fall in love with.

Better to do that and get the price right than get straight jacked like you would have on the one you showed us a picture of:msp_thumbdn:

They're out there for sure, you just have to be good at internet research, be relentless about doing that research, and have the cash to instantly make a deal when one comes up..

Better to do that and get the price right than get straight jacked like you would have on the one you showed us a picture of:msp_thumbdn:

They're out there for sure, you just have to be good at internet research, be relentless about doing that research, and have the cash to instantly make a deal when one comes up..

And PS, if you found the one I showed you a picture of, and are the guy I'm now bidding against, damn you.....:blob2:

And PS, if you found the one I showed you a picture of, and are the guy I'm now bidding against, damn you.....:blob2:

LOL its not me if its the one you posted. I must not be searching right, I spend hours searching for rearmount tree trucks! Give me some pointers! I have the cash ready believe me! I cant wait to get one! I will have one before march.

Gee thanks!

I wish I could say it was me. I had an inside tip on a business sell out that sounded promising, but turned out to be BS. Good luck to you. My Rearmount won't be in the cards until next season. Just missed one in NH though.

I wish I could say it was me. I had an inside tip on a business sell out that sounded promising, but turned out to be BS. Good luck to you. My Rearmount won't be in the cards until next season. Just missed one in NH though.

What was the one in NH? Some joker was trying to sell his "business" for $175K and it included a rearmount INT 4X4. That was about the gist of it though, lol. That and a bobcat and a cpl of beat to #### dump trucks.

The "Classifieds" tab is the fifth from the left in a green bar toward the top of the screen.

What was the one in NH? Some joker was trying to sell his "business" for $175K and it included a rearmount INT 4X4. That was about the gist of it though, lol. That and a bobcat and a cpl of beat to #### dump trucks.

No, but similar. I saw that Bozo's ad as well couple months back. Essntially the same crap 20 yr old saws and older trucks for sale for a mint. I saw a decent rearmount in SNH on Craigs but it vanished. 84 or 87 INT with 55 working height 4x4. just what I need.

Back