!!selling!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but similar. I saw that Bozo's ad as well couple months back. Essntially the same crap 20 yr old saws and older trucks for sale for a mint. I saw a decent rearmount in SNH on Craigs but it vanished. 84 or 87 INT with 55 working height 4x4. just what I need.

There was a bank repo ALC 75 elevator I could have had for 14K about 6 months ago, but I couldn't come up with the cash in time. I will forever hate myself for missing that one.

I need to find out what's up with this truck. Very similar to the one I saw before.1984 International Bucket truck

That looks nice. I'm just not into booms that old regardless of whether they pass a safety test or not, a personal thing for me. I could have bought another 75 foot rear mount for around 20K, but it was an olld skyworker that was about the same age. No thanks. Good luck finding parts for that thing if it ever breaks.

I hear that. But it is that cash flow thing I cannot get by. I do not like to be in over 20 G at any one time. I agree old is old and I want new, Damn.

That one is a 48' to bottom of basket, 53' working height, I'm pretty sure it's the same boom I have. Mine works really good for the trees around here.

I must be out of touch, Nails. I thought you were strictly a climber. I used to fly a High Ranger with a 48' stick. Do you ever wear your climbing gear in the bucket when the tree is too tall for the bucket? Or do you just climb from the git-go in that situation.

Latest posts

Back