Senate votes new Physics into Law

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTreeSpyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Starting next Monday Physics Laws will not be allowed to have bad hair day, be hung over or other Monday Blues. If Moody Blues is in the air, it will be in song only. Gravity will not be allowed to act sluggishly without proper dampening/ control, in other words: -> it will be expected to be in full force like any other day.

Please, adjust calendars and activities accordingly.

Other topics that were covered:

Where as if you tell someone something is on their left side, they will be allowed a 50/ 50 chance to get it right! If they blow it, they will be directed to use their other left, to allevitate any confusion. This has not been voted into law so far, but some action is expected.

Elsewhere they are finding, that if it is Friday for you, it is generally Friday for everyone else, including the bossman. This is a very peculiar phenomenon, but seems rather persistant.

It is now okay, if you are filling in hours cleaning saws , to check air filter with choke closed to keep crap out of carb, for you are cleaning filter to keep said crap out of carb in the first place(leaving it closed to signify it's service), check chain, bar, drive sprocket etc. if a saw isn't being stored for a while, it is also now okay to fill it for service with both gas and oil:eek:, intead of making that a seperate detail. We have fought to pass these provisions, please make a note of them!

When told to lift something, that will now be towards the sky everytime, lowering will be towards the ground. These things have been cross refrenced before, so we are now adopting these pro-visions until further notice. Please make these actions performed quickly without improper hesitation. We ask that you practice and perfect this particular skill on your own time; and have it polished for werk. If you so self righteously think that this new skill level deserves some kinda raise or p-raise, please see the accountant when she comes back from honeymoon tomorrow. She has married her long time beau Jo Ti Sunn, but is prefixing her maiden name (Aites) too it, Hellen is very understanding. So on this aforementioned subject and your p/raise; get up extra early on the morrow and go to Helen W. Aites-Sunn!

The second can(t)-hook with hickory handle you lose, will unexplicably make logs harder to roll over for a while. We will secretly be keeping another one from you (stored with the sky hook), just to be mean and terrible people.

Also, the Senators have noticed if you had a dull chain on a saw and didn't sharpen or change it; the saw fairy will not come and do it for you at night anymore; for she has died. Funeral annoncements have gone out previously. Anyway, do not hand it to someone trying to seriously get werk done and tell them to bulldoze ahead with said saw and chain; especially your boss, and especially when he is dirtier and sweatier than you that he is paying.

Though take heed, arborits weren't the only ones picked on at last session, the makers of Star Trek will no longer be allowed to film episodes on location as they have always done in the past since Gene Rodenbury created it. Also, each and every face of Mt. Rushmore will not be able to be referred to as a natural rock formation anymore.

Proper
Planning
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Performance

Sounds like you had the same type of Monday I did

Today, the first job went smoothly. Removed a small (20") live oak and did some clearance trimming over a carport on another. We were out of there by 11:30, the boss was making sales calls and only showed up for the last 20 minutes.

Second job was removing 11 tall pine trees in a backyard of a house under construction. 75'-80' pines, 50' backyard. Since I cannot throw a throwball that high, the boss offered to do it. Then he stopped to talk with the pool guy. So I climbed one pine and asked for my throwball and some ropes so I could rig pull lines in 3 other trees plus the one i was in. The boss started to help me, but got called away by the Bobcat guy. After baking in the sun for 20 minutes waiting, we got 2 pines topped out. While waiting for him to send me the rope back up, he got called away again by a neighbor. I came down and told him I needed a break, to let me know when he was ready to work again. :angry: Almost an hour up in the full sun, and only 3 pines topped out.

Seems like we are working a lot more smoothly when the boss is gone, I don't know how much longer I can handle getting stuck waiting in a tree while he goes and talks to whoever walks by!:angry:

Oh, and when I went to flop a trunk, the gas cap came off the (full) 046 and dumped gas all down in my crotch. Had to take my hand towel and shove it down my pants to keep it from burning. :eek:

Latest posts

Back