Sequim WA Logging show.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWCS

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
new event for Sequim this year will be a 3.1ci pipe saw class. this is aimed at people that want to get a start in competing. it is open to ALL that want to try it. the goal is a pipe class with a more affordable budget.

May 12 2007
http://www.irrigationfestival.com/logging.html

3.1ci class (up to 50.7cc) (the .1 is to allow MS260s and such)

Rules.

Allowed:
Tuned Pipes
Race Chains
Appearence may be altered
Intake may be altered
Porting is Unlimited
Pump Gas/Race Gas allowed

Not Allowed:
2pc/custom heads
Power Adding liquids/devices (NOS, Alcohol, Nitro, etc)

payout:

$80 1st
$40 2nd
$20 3rd
($140 total)

I want to see a 79cc stock class competition in wood at least 20 inch dia.. Wonder what I would run? hehheh...

No, it just wouldn't be fair.

I want to see a 79cc stock class competition in wood at least 20 inch dia.. Wonder what I would run? hehheh...

No, it just wouldn't be fair.

There is also a 5 cube ameture class there as well.
No Pipes
No 2 piece cylinders
Gas only
If you race 2 or more shows per year then you can not enter.

3 places pay $100 $50 & $25

That 5 cube class seems in line. Do alot of people in WA have a 3 cube pipesaw on gas?

You guys are doing good keeping the sport going.

Fred

A Unofficial Pacific Northwest Thread?

Gotta love these PNW threads! I think I might actually visit the Deming Logging Show this year. It's only a couple of miles from my house!

Beer or no beer, didn't Rotax make a clean sweep in Sequim last year? He won all catagories, 5 cu. and under, 6 cu. and under, 6 cu. and over, plus the Preditor class. He did the same in Placerville, CA., all with no pipes. Hard to beat a champion.

The big Norwegian

I also find it very easy to beat people at county fairs and such.

In that respect I am definately cutting down on them this year. There are a couple of festivals I will make, but will make sure there are two people who are likely to beat me before I go.

I offered to send a saw up last year, but couldn't find a driver.....

Fred

Just to add a little to what I had said earlier... Rotax Robert is banned from here (AS) not from competing at the Sequim Logging Show. Just wanted to clear that up.

Gary

Latest posts

Back