service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bdog

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I would like to learn more about how to maintain/service a saw if repairs are needed. I was wondering if Husqvarna sells manuals and what they might cost .
Thanks!

SWE#Kipp said:
PM me an email I can send it to !!

Do you mean a real service manual or just an owners manual with the basic stuff? I would love service manuals for my saws!

The only ones I've seen is the generic and outdated big manuals. I am sure there are Stihl and Husky service manuals but I always assumed they were like Toyota manuals in that the real factory ones were very expensive.

B_Turner said:
Do you mean a real service manual or just an owners manual with the basic stuff? I would love service manuals for my saws!

The only ones I've seen is the generic and outdated big manuals. I am sure there are Stihl and Husky service manuals but I always assumed they were like Toyota manuals in that the real factory ones were very expensive.
Some Husqvarna workshop manuals are available on line, free B. What model Huskeys do you own? :chainsaw:

Urbicide said:
Some Husqvarna workshop manuals are available on line, free B. What model Huskeys do you own? :chainsaw:

I've got a 371xp and 395xp. I got a PM and now have a 394 manual.

Might have a line on a manual for 371 and my 026 and 066.

Thanks, Blis for the link to the workshop manual, big help! Is that along the lines of what you have SWE#kipp? I'll PM you in the AM, I'm on my way out. Man I love this sight, what a great saw resource! Thanks for the quick replies!:cheers:

I still say that if Blis is really 17 he spends much too much time on this site. He needs to get a girlfriend.:heart:

Reminds me of the standard joke they used to tell when I used to work for the railroad to help put myself through college. Two guys at a bar having a beer after work look over at a friend. "Why's John here at the bar everynight after work having a beer," one asks. "Because he isn't married." is the answer. "And how about Roger, why is he here every night?"

"Because he is..."

B_Turner said:
I still say that if Blis is really 17 he spends much too much time on this site. He needs to get a girlfriend.:heart:

Man, you got it, but im working on it but due the lack of funds and beer prize going up it might take some time...

blis said:
Man, you got it, but im working on it but due the lack of funds and beer prize going up it might take some time...

Blis,

I'll quit kidding you about your age.

Maybe I'm just envious a bit as I can remember being that age and having the world as my oyster (I thought). I am still in denial about not being 25 anymore, and when I happen to pass a reflective window or something I am always shocked to see myself. Looking a bit like a gray old dog. Sigh....
Bill

B_Turner said:
Blis,

I'll quit kidding you about your age.

Maybe I'm just envious a bit as I can remember being that age and having the world as my oyster (I thought). I am still in denial about not being 25 anymore, and when I happen to pass a reflective window or something I am always shocked to see myself. Looking a bit like a gray old dog. Sigh....
Bill

aww, it must be horrible getting old and grey, luckily i got plenty of time before it :hmm3grin2orange:

seriously, no offense taken, its actually pretty nice when you think im older than one could assume when looking at my years :popcorn:

blis said:
aww, it must be horrible getting old and grey, luckily i got plenty of time before it :hmm3grin2orange:

As they say, "getting old isn't for sissies.."

It's all relative. My mother is in her mid 80's and still has more energy than me. That makes me a pup. I've got a few more good years left in me yet.

More waxing: When I used to hear older people talk about operations and show scars I used to think "get a life." Now, perhaps sadly, I realize that this is life. Takes a few lumps from life to figure that out.

If you've got your health, you've got everything. If you've got your health and a 7900, even better.

Back