Service Policy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326 said:
I went and read the thread on your Husky 137. I can't believe I missed that when you posted it because I always go check to see what ole Sap has to say. I guess I'm slipping, please forgive me. You had some great pics on that thread too, really ya did. Nice sawing there, I have to hand it to you sincerely. Now that I'm kssing your hiny do ya forgive me for missing that post, you better cause ya never know when I might bite ya in the a--.haha...

I love visual aids.

attachment.php

coveredinsap said:
Uh, no. Assembled in USA of parts made in Sweden. At least that's what it says right on the saw on the little metal tag next to the bar mounts....which I don't imagine they're allowed to lie about. (Although it is apparently assembled in a factory owned by Electrolux where Poulans are also made.)

Who cares anyways...heck, there's a boatload of Stihl models made right here in the USA too...actually made here... parts and all. Put that in your snobbish Stihl pipe and smoke it. :) Besides, since when did 'made in the USA' become a bad thing? Only to Stihl fans who think they're getting a German-made saw, evidently. :)

okokok, not knocking your saw at all Sap. It is assmebled by Poulan in the USA, ok. Durn you Sap you better stop correcting me. That saw runs good, I just played with a 137 yesterday. I told the guy I liked it. He apprecaited it. I don't knock brands Sap. Why ya calling me snobbish, I'm a very easy going guy Sap. There is not a snob bone in my body. I'm hurt that you say that. I'm totally crushed. You keep that up and I'm gonna end our relationship Sap, I'm warning you. You keep that up and I'm gonna sue for uhhhhhhhhhhhh abuse and uhhhhhhhhh torment and you know how the judges feel about that. Now say ya sorry and lets make up,haha......................

THALL10326 said:
okokok, not knocking your saw at all Sap. It is assmebled by Poulan in the USA, ok. Durn you Sap you better stop correcting me. That saw runs good, I just played with a 137 yesterday. I told the guy I liked it. He apprecaited it. I don't knock brands Sap. Why ya calling me snobbish, I'm a very easy going guy Sap. There is not a snob bone in my body. I'm hurt that you say that. I'm totally crushed. You keep that up and I'm gonna end our relationship Sap, I'm warning you. You keep that up and I'm gonna sue for uhhhhhhhhhhhh abuse and uhhhhhhhhh torment and you know how the judges feel about that. Now say ya sorry and lets make up,haha......................

Who gets the kids. LOL.

coveredinsap said:
Uh, no. Assembled in USA of parts made in Sweden. At least that's what it says right on the saw on the little metal tag next to the bar mounts....which I don't imagine they're allowed to lie about. (Although it is apparently assembled in a factory owned by Electrolux where Poulans are also made.)

Who cares anyways...heck, there's a boatload of Stihl models made right here in the USA too...actually made here... parts and all. Put that in your snobbish Stihl pipe and smoke it. :) Besides, since when did 'made in the USA' become a bad thing? Only to Stihl fans who think they're getting a German-made saw, evidently. :)
Sap, he said nothing about being made in America. He said it was made by Poulan, and that he kind of liked the saw. And yes, the 137's are pretty much identical to the small Poulans.

$45 for a chain? For a homeowner/weekend warrior puny saw? ha ah ah ah ha ha ha I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna choke, what a tard.

$45 for a chain? For a homeowner/weekend warrior puny saw? ha ah ah ah ha ha ha I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna choke, what a tard.

$45 ea. for a Carlton rip chain for the 455....not for the 137. Heck I would have paid at least that anyways with shipping even if I had got it online....uh, "tard". Stop being a tool.

Sap, he said nothing about being made in America. He said it was made by Poulan, and that he kind of liked the saw. And yes, the 137's are pretty much identical to the small Poulans.

Now that may make you feel superior everytime you say that, but it just makes you look like a spoiled idiot. Let me repeat that for the slow-witted:
A-s-s-e-m-b-l-e-d / i-n / U-S-A / o-f / p-a-r-t-s / m-a-d-e / i-n / S-w-e-d-e-n / ... (/ i-n / a / E-l-e-c-t-r-o-l-u-x / f-a-c-t-o-r-y / w-h-e-r-e / P-o-u-l-a-n-s / a-r-e / a-l-s-o / m-a-d-e /.)
Christ, an education is a terrible thing to waste, eh?

Last edited:
coveredinsap said:
$45 ea. for a Carlton rip chain for the 455....not for the 137. Heck I would have paid at least that anyways with shipping even if I had got it online....uh, "tard". Stop being a tool.
Hmm, here's some ripping chain from one of the site sponsors for $.20/drive link. That would make a typical 20" loop consisting of 72 drivers cost $14.40. Face it sap, your dealer saw you coming from a mile off.

coveredinsap said:

Sap even though you have hurt my feelings to the point I may never get over it 45.00 is way high. Had a salesman from the RBI corporation come by yesterday and they sell Oregon everything. If I was to buy 10 at a time I could buy ripping chain in 24 inch for 10.00 a piece. Your dealer is ripping you more than that chain is ripping the wood. Now back to our relationship, I'm gonna give ya one more chance to say ya sorry for calling me snobbish. I've already called the lawyers so its all up to you now. This relationship is on thin ice buddy so you better come on here and make up.

Lakeside53 said:
Thal and Sap?? you spreading rumors again?

lol, Lake untill he says he's sorry for calling me snobbish I'm putting the relationship on hold, serves him right, how dare he treat me like that. I've never been spoken to in such a manner, how dare him. (hehe)

coveredinsap said:

Ya got taken... 62.5 cents driver??? I take back what I said about visiting everyone except me. Please come to my store and buy chain, but of course it would be Stihl chain so you'd puke crossing the doorway.

TreeCo said:
TreeCo, 04ultra, bcorradi, boboak, coveredinsap, Jim Mesthene, Lakeside53, pigwot, spacemule, stihlatit, THALL10326

hahaha what a list of members on this thread......

......and not one of us sorry to see the pounding he so much deserves!

There are about 9000 members not here yet..Wait

and anutter thing Sap

If ya say ya sorry and treat me like you should I won't go tell everyone the realtionship is on the rocks. I'll forget all about it, so whatcha say big boy.......................

TreeCo said:
TreeCo, 04ultra, bcorradi, boboak, coveredinsap, Jim Mesthene, Lakeside53, pigwot, spacemule, stihlatit, THALL10326

hahaha what a list of members on this thread......

......and not one of us sorry to see the pounding he so much deserves!

O.k. who is PIGWOT???? quit lurking; step up and join in... or just say a simple "hello" :D

Back