SEZAO Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zryder25

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I need to adjust the carb on my sezao. I just basically need to how to adjust the high/low jets. Is clockwise leaner and counterclockwise richer? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

sorry about the abbreviation guys. Homelite Super ez automatic is what I was asking about

Is clockwise leaner and counterclockwise richer?

You have the direction correct, but do a search on carb adjustments - there are a ton of posts that will explain it better than I could. Better to be set a little rich (counterclockwise) than lean.

Until I got my 361, my SEZAO was my favorite saw. I ran it for 20+ years on the rich side at 16:1 ratio. Just make sure you use good oil and fresh fuel.

And welcome to the site!

I guess the Homies are so ashamed of their saws they talk about them in code....
:popcorn:
Dok

Actually, there are a limited few who can give Homies the respect and admiration they deserve. We'd just as soon not have the common Sthil and Husky purists too involved in Homie posts for obvious reasons.

Initial setting of the low speed mixture needle is 3/4 turn open from lightly seated. Initial setting of the high speed mixture needle
is 1 turn open from lightly seated. Make sure air filter is clean. Start engine allow to reach normal operating temperature.
Turn idle speed stop screw so engine idles below clutch engagement. Adjust low speed mixture needle (LO) so the engine idles
smoothly and accelerates without hesitation. Adjust the high speed mixture needle (HI) to provide the best performance
while operating at max speed under load.
Champion plug DJ-6J .025" gap.

Latest posts

Back