Sherrill Link

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTreeSpyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Are you guys getting the Sherrill link at top of page advertising this month's deal?

i'm not, only color on page usually; probably means others as guests and not as familiar aren't.

Truly seems like that would short change both sides of the equation; don't ya think?

gotta post this on 'support and announcements' so Pierre-Luc will see it. He doesn't peruse the tree forums.

Well, the link is their now; actually i started this in a note to Sean; but was seeking ot see how many people where affected for him. We had been talking about it for a few weeks; but hoped it might go away with new server.

i am on cable, 1600xp processor, 64 meg. mem on video, and .5 gig. memory (all win 98 will recognize) DDR installed on system.

i kinda think that, that should be enough memory etc.; i'm making a Sherrill order this week, but figure if i'm having this problem; others could be that are new to all this, and Sherrill wouldn't get their fair roll for all this effort and support.

Latest posts

Back