shifty customers.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are priceless, you cannot put a value on integrity and its well worth sticking to your guns and sayin' 'no'. Good on ya!

:rockn:

Jumper said:
Didn't Martha Stewart get into problems because she wanted he neighbours' trees cut that were destroying her view of the Hamptons?

You did the right thing. Not quite sure about sending the letter to the neighbours-I would speak to them in person about it, but a letter could be used against you in a slander case, if the crooked neighbour found out about its being sent. A conversation, or phone call could always be misinterpreted to your advantage.

mmmm....good point....i did'nt think of that...thankfully i have'nt sent off the letter yet. I'll probably just go back in a few days and speak with neighbour #2.

I really hate crap like this though...., thats why i walked originally. I really dont need the headaches.......lol

SRT-Tech said:
mmmm....good point....i did'nt think of that...thankfully i have'nt sent off the letter yet. I'll probably just go back in a few days and speak with neighbour #2.

I really hate crap like this though...., thats why i walked originally. I really dont need the headaches.......lol

Yeah, I'd be leery of putting something in writing. Let the guy know, in case the slimeball does find someone to play his game.

But only if you are willing to testify in court. Otherwise, just let it go...

update:

oooh boy......neighbour was NOT happy about what his neighbour tried to get me to do to his tree........but he thanked me for letting him know and not doing the job. Outta my hands now they are washed and clean. bye bye.

:cool:

TreeCo said:
Well hopefully you won't see these two guys on the local news channel.

You have zero proof of what your client said to you while at the same time you have laid out your participation on the internet for the world to see.

Suppose violence or a death results?

Stranger things have happened.

neighbour #1 would have to get past my line of sight. And that line includes the 300 yard radius that extends beyond the Leopuld scope mounted on a bolt action 30-06. :cool:

im really not worried.

Latest posts

Back