• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Silvey 510

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wagspe208

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a silvey 510. I probably used it to sharpen 50 chains or less. I bought it new. It still has original grinding wheel on it.
2000 shipped.
Il post pics Saturday.

I am just trying to find where one was posted on this site for $2500 and was sold. There have been some square grinders priced around $2000 but the price dropped quickly.

The 510 is not a square grinder. It was Silvey’s mid range round grinder. Good grinder for sure but not even close in value to the op’s version.
I know it is not and that is why I think the price is just plain crazy. Hell $2000 is plum crazy for a square grinder let alone a round one.

Some sites l frequent either outlaw or extremely frown on negative comments on posted goods for sale.
If the price is out of line, the OP will notice by the overwhelming lack of response and deafening silence. They will then either adjust $$ or maintain ownership.
Regardless, if not a buyer, why intervene? Take the high road.

Some sites l frequent either outlaw or extremely frown on negative comments on posted goods for sale.
If the price is out of line, the OP will notice by the overwhelming lack of response and deafening silence. They will then either adjust $$ or maintain ownership.
Regardless, if not a buyer, why intervene? Take the high road.
Then there are great sites such as this that believe in helping each other out through education and information.

Latest posts

Back