• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Silvey RS II Near Portland, Oregon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Promac555

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm a round ground guy and I know how hard it was to find my Silvey 300 - so here's a recent Craigslist ad for a square grind RS II that might make someone really happy.

I have no interest in the sale - I just stumbled on this on CL and know some of you guys might be interested.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/grd/5497076714.html

I posted this in "Other Equipment" too - but then I thought that this forum gets tons more views.

Hope it finds a new home with a loving person - lol

I just messaged him but he won't ship.

Darn it - I heard that same sad story multiple times when I was looking for my Silvey.
I hate to be guilty of "ageism" but is the guy "older" as in he might not know about Paypal or the fact that UPS can both wrap, box and ship?

I see that you're in South Carolina, but do you know anyone in Portland (like a user on this board) that could go over and check it out - buy it and ship it?
Last gasp - but does he have a relative that might be computer savvy and handle the deal?

One bit of advice that I once used to seal the deal. I told a guy that he can to sell it to me now - over the internet - for full boat price - or - he can spend months having it unsold until some random dude visits his house and then low balls the price.

Good luck...

- Stuart Herder
p.s. I have a Key West 22" skiff that was built in SC and it is super nice for fishing !!

Back