• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Silvey RSII

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Reaction score
I have a Silvey RSII for sale. Everything works perfect and comes with a almost new wheel. I just dressed it and used it for 2 chains. Driveway blew out again and need $$$ to fix it. It runs perfectly and already has Shaun's custom rail glide system on it which is a major step up for these machines. Shuan also ran through the whole machine and got everything 100% for me last year, replacing hardware and adjusting things, etc... This will be for grinder without stand. If you absolutly need a stand I can build one pretty cheap but that kicks up shipping too. This can also probably make it's way to a GTG to keep shipping down too.

Shaun's kit:
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/silvey-rsii-bearing-slide-kits.259974/

I'll get pics up soon...

Send me offers via PM.

6533b128b7fe26fa3f9e732901ae8cfe.jpg

b75220b761dbdb7d862078b4c688bdc9.jpg

cf9596285841a97c3b65977d6746ef88.jpg

0f36a5dea6d15ef8d4b687151bdbc8dc.jpg

5a3c1047358ce8384b3d49aa8d86a637.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think low end would be $600 and high would be $850. There's not a lot of them on the market to follow prices like you can with saws.

Oh Shaun cut and put on new chain blocks and knobs too...

i like the stud and large wing nut idea. i'll have to do that to mine. IMO a stock silvey should be around $600-$700. the slide kit IMO makes this one worth more. there is just no comparison. the slide kit being $250 i would not consider going lower then $850 for this unit.

Yea the slide kit makes is so much better. $600 for the grinder and $250 for the kit plus install time ads up. I don't know if I've seen another one on the market since I got mine a couple years back... Have you westcoaster???

Yea the slide kit makes is so much better. $600 for the grinder and $250 for the kit plus install time ads up. I don't know if I've seen another one on the market since I got mine a couple years back... Have you westcoaster???

there is a member here from IN who currently has one new in box for sale at $1100. all stock. i'll pay $1100 for this one before i pay $1100 for a stock new in box one. mines identical setup to yours minus the wingnuts. i even got the chain holders :) there was also a guy here in canuckistan who sold a used stock one in the trader for $750 a little bit ago. not sure where it ended up or what the final sale price was though.

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/silvey-razur-sharp-ii-fs.264961/

Sold and shipped. New owners bill was $977. That included shipping PayPal fees and price of the unit.

Latest posts

Back