Sold 2 2171's and bought this...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got a workshop manual? I posted on Beg for Manuals thread but no response yet. Thanks in advance.

Anybody got a workshop manual? I posted on Beg for Manuals thread but no response yet. Thanks in advance.

I got about 3-4 cord of logs piled up..
wanna get some local members together and cut up some firewood so we can all try out your new saw :)
i was thinking about that anyway,,seems to be a few of use down here in so. nh..cut some wood,grill some burgers,tell some lies,,try out saws,etc..
could be fun for a day..
stopped in and gave chuck some lolypops today,,( he likes green )they hired a new guy,he was grinding chains.. bot a couple plugs..
trying to get a 6400 off him but he will only go down so far..need more candy :)

I got about 3-4 cord of logs piled up..
wanna get some local members together and cut up some firewood so we can all try out your new saw :)
i was thinking about that anyway,,seems to be a few of use down here in so. nh..cut some wood,grill some burgers,tell some lies,,try out saws,etc..
could be fun for a day..
stopped in and gave chuck some lolypops today,,( he likes green )they hired a new guy,he was grinding chains.. bot a couple plugs..
trying to get a 6400 off him but he will only go down so far..need more candy :)

Sounds good to me. I gotta get this new saw broke in and tuned and screamin` first. I`ll bring burgers and my fleet. Can`t do it till next month. I got a busy 10 minute firm schedule :yoyo:

Back