• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD Dolmar 5100S. Nice runner! $245 SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
IMG_20140305_165903702_HDR.jpg Up for sale is a real nice running Dolmar 5100S. Cant beat this price! Saw was a trade in, I haven't been through or inside it (and have priced it accordingly), but has great compression. Saw starts, runs, idles, oils, and cuts very well. I don't see anything wrong with it, I think it would make someone a real nice pro level saw for a box store price. It has some time on it, but is a nice looker and very nice runner. Leaves a little oil underneath of it, like 99% of any other Dolmar I have owned or used. Very nice saw, for a VERY nice price! Price includes bar and chain, if you want it powerhead only I can knock of a little bit. This one wont be for sale long, I can almost guarantee that!

Lots of chain life left, sharp and ready to roll...

Attachments

• IMG_20140305_165936408.jpg
    IMG_20140305_165936408.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back