• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD!!!! NO LONGER FOR SALE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenJax Tree

Terraphobic
Reaction score
I have 2 of these so I'm selling my extra one, it is in excellent condition (3 tanks of fuel). It will come with the original 16" Dolmar bar, Total 16" bar, and a 16" Stihl chain in the pics

I bought this when i heard Dolmar was selling out to Makita and the new ones were gonna be made in China. I'm gonna buy a MS 261 so this one is going.

6fc652d1a396a1b97c1e1a9e0dd84e3c.jpg
7fa667de643ce62f6ac01e6d73290a59.jpg
69bc8ae7fa1017129b3f1ec703798351.jpg
a27019c063e3c089e597752465cc6a4f.jpg

Did dolmar sell to makita? I picked up a little makita saw, liking their power tools, not impressed with the saw. Where are you in south east Michigan?

Did dolmar sell to makita? I picked up a little makita saw, liking their power tools, not impressed with the saw. Where are you in south east Michigan?
Yes, but a "little" bit before these saws were even made by dolmar( in 1991, Makita acquired Dolmar).
Bummer your not impressed, stop over and run any of mine if you'd like.
Just shoot me a PM so we don't choke this thread up.

I screwed up and said I wasn't impressed with a saw I haven't even ran...yet. The saw I have is a hitachi brand chainsaw. I sincerely apologize for my unintended blasphemy lol.

Yes, but a "little" bit before these saws were even made by dolmar( in 1991, Makita acquired Dolmar).
Bummer your not impressed, stop over and run any of mine if you'd like.
Just shoot me a PM so we don't choke this thread up.
Jam the thread all you want, it sold and the title wasn’t changed.

Jam the thread all you want, it sold and the title wasn’t changed.

This is the 3rd time i've changed it to sold on Tapatalk. I change the title when posted in the thread, i changed it when Brett said mark it sold(after i had already did it and it changed back) and i just did it again It keeps going back to Want to Sell.
918e21946ee072cb3722fff909129aac.jpg

This is the 3rd time i've changed it to sold on Tapatalk. I change the title when posted in the thread, i changed it when Brett said mark it sold(after i had already did it and it changed back) and i just did it again It keeps going back to Want to Sell.
That sucks.

What's your password, I'll try it too:innocent:.
It's a bummer for sure, Have you tried on a computer/tablet without using tapatalk.

Back